Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    (not sure of the feasibility to use it on the touchpad -or if it could even be ported at all)

An Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.

Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. We also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.

Inkscape. Draw Freely.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    (not sure of the feasibility to use it on the touchpad -or if it could even be ported at all)

An Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.

Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. We also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.

Inkscape. Draw Freely.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this already available from the ubuntu/debian chroots?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    not sure since i dont know anything about it :P
    that would be different than making it work for webOs.. wouldn't it?
    looking at this program it probably would be a pain to use lol
    While an app kind of version of inkscape(without needing ubuntu) would be really nice, I'm not sure how realistic vector art is with a touchscreen anyway?

At least, I know I would probably find it hard tapping a bunch of points and such to edit something. I tried an online vector editor and didn't get very far since my taps were always just a bit off and selecting other things (as opposed to a computer, where you can hover over something). If you just wanted to change colors/edit a vector, you probably could, but I'm not sure you could "make" a whole lot from scratch anyway?