1.    #1  
    The NFL gamepass for tablet is available today for ipad and android tablet.
    https://market.android.com/details?i...t.nfl.gamepass

Why not for our TP ?
    Something I'd liked to see. Got to hurry up though, season just started.
    I just signed up started watching the Thurs game through the browser. Is there something special about the app version that you can't get through the browser?
    where did you sign up and how much did it cost you?
  5.    #5  
    I try also with thr browser and the flash player but it's jerky :'(
    If I use the gamepass app on android with the same wifi connection, the result is near perfect...
    That's the only drawback with my TP

I'm using gamepasshd to connect to the nfl network but only available outside us i think

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages
    did you try changing the 'quality' setting higher-that seemed to help on the TP (didn't log in on my laptop). I didn't watch that much but it seemed to help a quite a bit.

I'm in the US and used https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages (just realized the difference but Game Pass is not available in US per the fine print) but I think I'd be blacked out during the real-time showing anyway (my local time is not my team and they play at the same time a lot) so watching on a delay will hopefully work out for me-as long as I don't talk to anyone or check FB before watching. It was $40 so not a huge investment.

sorry to have caused any confusion caused by mixing the two services up...
    For what it's worth, there is "Sunday Ticket To Go" which lets you see the games live streaming, but that costs $350 for the season if you don't have DirecTV.

There's a phone app for that, but no Touchpad app.
    :-) $40 works better-I don't have cable or satellite...it's kind of sucked for baseball as I'm much more visual than auditory but it might have been a blessing in disguise this year. Throwing a $20 walkman is better than throwing something at a flatscreen tv-I'm a Twins fan (sigh).
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    For what it's worth, there is "Sunday Ticket To Go" which lets you see the games live streaming, but that costs $350 for the season if you don't have DirecTV.

There's a phone app for that, but no Touchpad app.
    You can also watch the games online with STTG, I'm going to try it with the TP's browser.
    Cross your fingers.
    whats STTG?
    Sunday ticket to go. I think

sent from my thunderbolt
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by cparsons1 View Post
    did you try changing the 'quality' setting higher-that seemed to help on the TP (didn't log in on my laptop). I didn't watch that much but it seemed to help a quite a bit.

I'm in the US and used https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages (just realized the difference but Game Pass is not available in US per the fine print) but I think I'd be blacked out during the real-time showing anyway (my local time is not my team and they play at the same time a lot) so watching on a delay will hopefully work out for me-as long as I don't talk to anyone or check FB before watching. It was $40 so not a huge investment.

sorry to have caused any confusion caused by mixing the two services up...
    cparson1,
    I try your advice and I force the bandwidth slider higher than detected.
    But the problem is still the same :
    - the image quality is good
    - but the video is jerking
    I didn't have this problem when trying to play a Hd video on you tube...
    Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDCONTRA View Post
    whats STTG?
    Yes, Sunday Ticket to Go.
    I logged in with my laptop (I'm going to be out at 1) and was able to get an acknowledgement it works.
    I did the same with my TP, and got the same.
    DireTV NFLST subs should be able to watch the games on their TPs using the browser.