Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FischOderAal
  1.    #1  
    who would want this on the touchpad? Its seriously the number 1 game I would want, lets blow their systems up with tons of requests to get it ported! Who is with me?!
    The web version already works on the Touchpad.
    SmartFah likes this.
  3.    #3  
    that is true. But I would rather have an app made for the touchpad, its basically on every other device
    You already made a thread game requests I even helped you and put the links in for you, because you said
    Quote Originally Posted by mattecko16 View Post
    because it would take forever on the touchpad
    Bumping a thread, once in awhile, is preferred over starting multiple threads that essentially say the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    The web version already works on the Touchpad.
    Got a link? (or it didn't happen )
    Quote Originally Posted by mattecko16 View Post
    that is true. But I would rather have an app made for the touchpad, its basically on every other device
    And you would rather take up hard drive space over just using the browser?

Different strokes I guess .... It might not take up that much room, but it all adds up when you cannot expand your memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Got a link? (or it didn't happen )
    Here you go:
    PopCap Games - Plants vs. Zombies™

It's basically flash. At least it's blocked by "flashblock" ^^
    You don't want to be dependent upon wifi to play and besides, app versions play smoother.
    I forget sometimes,I guess. I'm either on WiFi at home, or WiFi via freeTether...always. I basically have unlimited data, and batteries are never an issue working out of a truck.

Guess I'm an exception.
    Add zombie cafe from capcom as well!
    pretty cool