1.    #1  
    every time I try to go to the app catalog it loads and gives me an error, anyone else having this?
    I had a similar problem this morning. I fixed it by going to device info>reset options>restart.
  3.    #3  
    now its not working again. Won't load new apps or anything
    complaining about it here isn't going to help much, engage your butler service, HP is obviously having scaling issues with their software or infrastructure so it may take a few days/week or something to work out the kinks, in the mean time service probably will remain spotty.

For me last night while I had severe problems accessing the catalog I had no problems downloading apps, I reset and restored both my Pre2 and Pre3 which prompted re-downloading of many apps to both devices so the download stuff works it's just the catalog functionality that's a bit horked.
    I've been locked out several times today, and rebooting my TP got me back in every time. Annoying as heck.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: