Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    This great app is now in the App Catalog for TouchPad. Check out the main thread http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2329201
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Looks like if you purchased it previously for your phone and imported the app to your TouchPad, it is also upgraded. Very happy to see this updated for the TouchPad!
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Looks like if you purchased it previously for your phone and imported the app to your TouchPad, it is also upgraded. Very happy to see this updated for the TouchPad!
    Yes I had imported the Pre app to my TouchPad and had been using it for the past several months, and was pleasantly surprised last evening to get the update. It is like an HP Soft Launch - no big announcement it was just there.

awesome, thanks for the heads up, I love this app!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I got this last night from the app store and have found it is very slow transferring things

I have the unthrottle download manager patch

it takes about 15 minutes to transfer a 350 mb file

is this normal?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chaseincats View Post
    I got this last night from the app store and have found it is very slow transferring things

I have the unthrottle download manager patch

it takes about 15 minutes to transfer a 350 mb file

is this normal?
    Transfer speed will vary greatly depending on your wifi equipment/configuration/connected devices and associated lan connections speeds (10/100/1000). I noticed a significant speed increase with 802.11N over 802.11G for local file transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Transfer speed will vary greatly depending on your wifi equipment/configuration/connected devices and associated lan connections speeds (10/100/1000). I noticed a significant speed increase with 802.11N over 802.11G for local file transfers.
    Also if the computer is connected to the network via wifi or hardwired.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...