1.    #1  
    So a while ago the game Canabalt went open source. Someone quickly ported it to android, but we haven't had such luck on WebOS. Anyone willing to take on the project? I'd love to play it on my touchpad. There's a flash browser version, but it's unplayable since it rely's on the keyboard.
  2. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    you can play it with a Bluetooth keyboard. It works pretty well.
  3.    #3  
    It's nice that it works with a bluetooth keyboard, but what about for those of us without keyboards? Or when you're out on the go, and you just want to play a simple game. It would be a bit clunky to pull out a keyboard on a bus or a train.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E View Post
    you can play it with a Bluetooth keyboard. It works pretty well.
    link please? I am sure I could google it, but when I tried to go to the canabalt link in the OP I am blocked from my current computer. Want to check this out when I get home. (guessing it is probably in the OP link, just want to verify)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...