Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Guys - I just got an email for four new apps for free - check your inbox.

Atlantis Sky Patrol HD
    Take flight to destroy Doomsday devices that have been planted around the world in over 100 levels. Easy to learn, but difficult to master, this unique marble-popping adventure is nearly impossible to put down!

Video Flood HD
    Whether you are looking for video podcasts, TV shows or movies, Video Flood HD has you covered. View full episodes or video podcasts.

Britannica Kids: Solar System
    Explore the secrets of the Solar System in a fun and engaging way. Learn and play at the same time through a variety of games.

TapNote
    Quickly jot notes in TapNote and optionally sync them to Dropbox for easy access from anywhere.

If this has been posted previously, sorry for the redux....

- Adam
    Didn't get an email, are these for the full/paid versions?
    Just noticed and thanks! Sorli...
    Got it and downloaded. I got some weird timeouts here and there and had to try a few times. $17 in free apps, not too bad!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    from whom did this email come ?
    nothing, never got the $50 app code either, somehow HP has overlooked my email except when it wants to charge me for apps
    Got the email, but I'm away from my TP hope they're still available in the morning.
    Anyone else having problems accessing the App Catalog?
    weird thing is when I tap use promo code it doesn't ask for the code, does this mean its using my $50 credit to buy them?
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"
    Quote Originally Posted by hptpfan View Post
    Anyone else having problems accessing the App Catalog?
    its a little sluggish but works for me note the less.
    Grabbed them all earlier. I really enjoyed the Sky Patrol demo, glad to have the full version.
    i didnt get this email

can someone share the codes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    i didnt get this email

can someone share the codes?
    I'm not sure you need them, when I click use promo code it just downloads and installs. Not sure if it using my $50 credit.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    yes, trouble accessing
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicboy View Post
    I'm not sure you need them, when I click use promo code it just downloads and installs. Not sure if it using my $50 credit.
    You need the code.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    You need the code.
    so its using my $50 credit?
    Thanks for posting! The email, along with a bunch of other valid emails, went into my spam folder. I already purchased VideoFlood, which is well worth every penny!
    Yes, it probably is.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    can anyone post free code ?
    Probably. There was an article a couple of weeks ago about how to get the free programs using the promo codes and not your $50 credit. You may want to search for it.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast