Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kmcochran
  1.    #1  
    this app just gets better...one of my favorites...anyone else?
    Yep, same here very and well maintained.
    Yeah, it's my favorite. So glad to have the touchstone, I can just let the touchpad sit there next to my monitor and stream all day long.

If the Touchpad had TV out, this would make for a pretty good TV streamer.
    Yes, great app. And the Dev added a network that I asked for.
    t1nasr likes this.
    I can't get most stuff to work. Tbs ask for a log in is this correct.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    I can't get most stuff to work. Tbs ask for a log in is this correct.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Yes, TBS and TNT have now locked their new episodes. You have to have a cable/satellite subscription in order to watch their newest episodes. Since a lot of us no longer have cable or satellite, we can't watch our favorite shows anymore. I think they will eventually be unlocked, but I don't know how long it will take. Conan episodes work because his show is hosted on another website.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    You have to wait 8 days on fox.com also.

It has a place to put in your dish info if have one, but when they announced they would be doing this, they said hulu plus subscribers wouldn't have to wait either, i can go to hulu plus, but going to their website i wish worked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcoch View Post
    Yes, TBS and TNT have now locked their new episodes. You have to have a cable/satellite subscription in order to watch their newest episodes. Since a lot of us no longer have cable or satellite, we can't watch our favorite shows anymore. I think they will eventually be unlocked, but I don't know how long it will take. Conan episodes work because his show is hosted on another website.
    I am having issues as well trying to stream tv shows from NBC etc. Am I doing something wrong, or does our touchpad not support the video format on these tv sites?
    When I go to the NBC site, it shows the NBC logo and a line underneath it as if it is loading the video, but then it is just a black screen where the video should be playing. Anybody have any solution or fix for this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Please help, I love this app, but not being able to watch any shows is annoying.
    Great Review of Video Flood HD