Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fxuniverse
  1.    #1  
    US code: 7475f9c9-f2d9-4821-b375-f3c3d769ea63 (x25)
    Canada code: 42ae1f77-920c-472f-99c8-9c0a91c0d9fc (x25)

should go live sep 9

Please write a review if you used the code and like the app! And if you didn't like it please email me from the app menu>Email Developer and tell me why

Thanks!
    rhepungus and Rnp like this.
    Can't wait to try it...
    can't find it in the app catalog
    can't find it either
    what webOS is this for?
  6.    #6  
    The app is live in the catalog now as are the promo codes. It's for webos 1.4.5 - 2.x
    can't find it
  8.    #8  
    I had some downloads from both US and Canada so it should be available.. type "lotto" in the app catalog search and it's the first one in the results list. Assuming you're using a webos phone, Lotto is not compatible with Touchpad (yet)
    well, I ended up buying it not getting the option for the promo, it just charged my card.... I don't really play lotto but, will let you know what I think.
    Not compatible or Not optimized?
    and, it gets stuck on the 49 screen, bummer. I just bought a screen that says "49"
  12.    #12  
    It will load on the touchpad in the phone emulation window, and you are able to check recent draw results, however picking numbers and checking for matches do not work properly. I'm working on a separate Touchpad version.

kyleprettyman, pm me your email and we'll troubleshoot from there
    ok I will get you my address.
  14. xpl
    Cant find the app in the catalog :/
  15.    #15  
    which device are you using ?
    Pre2(VZW) found it in App store - promo worked, App works. After I get a chance to play with it, I'll also post review. Thanks!

One thing I see almost immediately - I'd prefer to have an option to have "My Lotteries" or some other sort of favorites list - so I can pick a few that I want to see, rather than the whole list most of which aren't relevant to my location.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitxitxita View Post
    Pre2(VZW) found it in App store - promo worked, App works. After I get a chance to play with it, I'll also post review. Thanks!

One thing I see almost immediately - I'd prefer to have an option to have "My Lotteries" or some other sort of favorites list - so I can pick a few that I want to see, rather than the whole list most of which aren't relevant to my location.
    Thanks for the feedback! I will be implementing this feature in the Touchpad version
    will my app carry over from my pre- to my tp when you make the tp version?
  19.    #19  
    no it'll be a standalone app rather than an update, but I'll send a promo code your way for sure