Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I just noticed its trying to install Let's Golf HD. Searching the app catalog, that's the only version of Let's Golf. Is that why it's failing to install?
    No, there aren't two different versions. Gameloft also randomly decided to call most of its games XXXXXX HD despite being at Pre resolutions only.
    Has anyone gotten a decent response from HP *OR* GameLoft? (Nothing I have seen here in canned messages would qualify to me as "decent."

The way I see it, the download (HP's part) works. It did under 2.0. The installer seems to not like 2.1. That could be the fault of either party but I am leaning toward GL. HP has tools, and hosts the offerings. Programmers can follow the rules, or not. But as much as they are software fanatics in KR I'd think they'd fix this in no time.

Oddly enough, the install failed again (after a reboot it comes back). But the the offering reset and now shows "HD." Still failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    The way I see it, the download (HP's part) works. It did under 2.0. The installer seems to not like 2.1.
    No, it actually installed perfectly on my 2.1 Pre 2 a few months ago, but when I tried to install it recently it didn't work. So it's nothing like that at all.
    OK I believe you. I'm just relaying my own experience.
    Regardless, as of this writing, for me anyway, Let's Golf/LGHD are no longer listed in the app catalog.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    OK I believe you. I'm just relaying my own experience.
    Regardless, as of this writing, for me anyway, Let's Golf/LGHD are no longer listed in the app catalog.
    I don't see either. That really sucks Gameloft!!!
    The app is back in the market (As Lets Golf HD) and installed sucessfully over wifi on my Palm Pre Plus running 1.4.5.1. But My contract expired and I moved on to android... so looks like I lost $5 anyway... Damn you gameloft... Damn you....
    If I helped you, please help me by signing up for Dropbox so I can get more space!

Current Phone: Droid Bionic
    Need help with this too.
    Ignore that, wrong app.
    Yeah sorry, I was able to get it to install a week or two ago.

That being said, Touchstone Weather (the phone version) still fails.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12