Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Where is the video player? On my Veer there is a special videos app - why are photos and videos lumped into a single app? Anyway to enable a TouchPad version of the video app?
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
    Where is the video player? On my Veer there is a special videos app - why are photos and videos lumped into a single app? Anyway to enable a TouchPad version of the video app?
    There are a number of video Apps for the Touch Pad. Take a look on Preware, there is one I found called TouchPlayer. As for commercial players, the most promising is the KalemSoft Media Player. The built in player is quite limited in terms of supported video formats.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I am using the built in player. Works well with the mp4 conversion. When doing the conversion what would be the ideal size of the file considering the resolutions of the touchpad screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by cjf243 View Post
    I am using the built in player. Works well with the mp4 conversion. When doing the conversion what would be the ideal size of the file considering the resolutions of the touchpad screen?
    I'm using the touchplayer and kalem apps now, but before I found these, I tried to match the original file's resolution as close as I could. To convert video files I use any video converter.