1.    #1  
    Hi All

I have the following issue with AB HD any pointers or suggestions please.

So now when I launch the app the screen goes black and then to the card view. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and this fixes the issue.

BUT when I restore the data using Save/Restore the issues returns, so there is something in the data that is causing the issue but I have no idea of even where to start looking. . . .

It's really starting to bug me as we had completed it.

Cheers Steve
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    what happens when you click on the card view? I am sure I had this and that was the fix.

Alan
  3.    #3  
    maybe I wasn't clear the Angry Birds app does stay open, when launched the screen goes black then the app closes and shows the other open cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_wardy View Post
    maybe I wasn't clear the Angry Birds app does stay open, when launched the screen goes black then the app closes and shows the other open cards.
    I am experiencing the same issue. Has anyone found a fix for this?
  5.    #5  
    The only fix I found was to reinstall and loose history. It only took my son about a week to complete again. . . . . so no major loss.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I had this issue yesterday ...I was getting very frustrated and I decided to shut down my device and restart it, so far its been working again