Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kevlarcompg
  1.    #1  
    Sprint subscribers have the ability to log-on to the web and use what's called a Web Texter (powered by Zipwhip). This allows you to send and receive messages on the web via your unlimited texting plan. This works via the TP browser and for me, it's nice to have up when I'm working. It sure beats texting someone on your phone when you're working on your TP.

I think an app/client dedicated to this Sprint feature would be great. Although the using it via the TP's browser is functional, it is sort of clumsy. For example, if you have multiple conversations going on, the dialog boxes just stack on top of each other and they can't be moved around like you can do on PC's web browser.
    Last edited by 3138NV; 09/07/2011 at 02:34 PM.
    yeah works pretty good... I posted this up a week or so back.. Good to remind new Tpad owners that are on sprint..

only problem I'm having is everyone I txt replys back "what the heck is zipwip?!" lol... Then explaining it to every person
    3138NV likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcompg View Post
    yeah works pretty good... I posted this up a week or so back.. Good to remind new Tpad owners that are on sprint..

only problem I'm having is everyone I txt replys back "what the heck is zipwip?!" lol... Then explaining it to every person
    Ha, ha. I have that same problem. I now preface every text when I start with "This is <<my name>>" otherwise you're right, they'll ask, "WHO IS THIS???!!??!!" Very funny!