• 1 Post By bluenote
  • 2 Post By Midway99
  • 1 Post By lavo96
  • 2 Post By Sanjay
  • 1 Post By Midway99
  • 2 Post By snoopgoat
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I missed the promo by a day and I would lobe to get it for free. Is there any way to sideload apps?
    only if you pay, sorry the devs work hard and need to be paid just as I am sure you are at your job. But sometimes there are promos more than once for an app.
    Dis likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie87 View Post
    I missed the promo by a day and I would lobe to get it for free. Is there any way to sideload apps?
    buy it already. You really want to steal it? Damn... Devs need to eat too.
    Dis and strykr_ac like this.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Its $5. Less than a Happy meal at Maccas!
    Dis likes this.
    Glimpse is worth every bit of the $5 price. People need to learn to appreciate, that other people's work and time deserves to be compensated as much as their own.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Dis and strykr_ac like this.
    Are you really asking how to steal an app? Think twice about how you want to be perceived around here.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    chill. It was offered for free.
    It was offered for free to the consumer but it was paid for by HP. If the offer is over then you will have to pay for the app yourself unless you want to wait and see if it gets a promo code again. It is well worth the money by the way..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Glimpse is worth every bit of the $5 price. People need to learn to appreciate, that other people's work and time deserves to be compensated as much as their own.
    Come on now! That is SOOOOOO not the American way. Me Me Me and take take take. I deserve it because I want it!!!!
    sorli likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    Come on now! That is SOOOOOO not the American way. Me Me Me and take take take. I deserve it because I want it!!!!
    Yupper...eveyone wants a handout and something for free. Actually, Glimpse would have been a great free app, but I missed the promo as well and ended up buying it. Least I could do to support good programming. Sorli...
    Guys, thanks for stepping in.
    @robbie87 I'm not sure what you mean by 'getting Glimpse for free', but the only (legal) way to get Glimpse for free is if you get a Promo code from Me or HP. If you missed any of the giveaways, you can always buy the App, if you truly want it. But if you want to take the cheap route, you can always visit any of those piracy sites...if that makes you sleep well at night
    you should totally offer a free version...except have one of the panels (a random one each time) be an advertisement panel! That'd probably get enough people hooked and angry enough at the ads to buy it!
    So, to you it's the same thing if you offer something for free than if other people decides to pick your something for free?

Then give me your computer and your Touchpad, thanks. What phone do you have?
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by pezman726 View Post
    you should totally offer a free version...except have one of the panels (a random one each time) be an advertisement panel! That'd probably get enough people hooked and angry enough at the ads to buy it!
    Also make sure that the primary window is also included in that "random" selection.
    Buy the app. Support the devs. Don't ask for warez here.

<<thread closed>>