Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    How about a micro USB cabled foot pedal?

I'm thinking a head's up display helmet like "I am Ironman]" Tony Stark developed would be pretty cool and serve the purpose quite nicely. Of course, wearing a gold and hotrod-red helmet might be a little distracting if you were performing Christian Worship Music...perhaps it would work better for heavy metal...Iron Maiden comes to mind...
    Funny, but not practical in any sense.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Why do you want practical?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Funny, but not practical in any sense.
    Well thank you! Wait...did you just say I was practically funny?

I've never tried those 'virtual movie screen goggles I've seen in Skymall catalog. I have wondered what the experience is like...and I've been fascinated by the aforementioned Ironman HUD, and wondered how it might be implemented. Do you recall that Palm commercial (the one I liked most) where a young woman was walking down the street to some upbeat music, and her screen 'display' was floating in the air in front of her, notifications coming and going, searching for a shoe store, takes a call?

THAT's pretty cool if we could ever get to interactive displays like that. Hey, we have Kinnect by X-Box...just need a little moving bar waving around on our head and we could make it work!

Sure, I'm being a bit silly, but aren't such concepts feasible in the future? I'll bet there is a division at Apple working on the future of interactive technologies...probably following Newtonian physics...maybe that department is called "back to Eden" before we 'touched' the apple.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

While I'm not saying it's impossible to wear a helmet while playing a guitar.....it definitely wouldn't be my first choice. I don't recall seeing any members of Iron Maiden wearing helmets the last time I saw them either. Now Gwar on the other hand....
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    While I'm not saying it's impossible to wear a helmet while playing a guitar.....it definitely wouldn't be my first choice. I don't recall seeing any members of Iron Maiden wearing helmets the last time I saw them either. Now Gwar on the other hand....
    ooo...Gwar...

I play the guitar and rely on paper sheets to play from...unless my memory is cooporating and I can play sans 'notes'. Having a way to 'present' my music before my countenance....would be sweet. Of course my Pre2 screen is too small, a touchPad (which I don't have) would be big enough. But that Tony Stark HUD...THE BEES KNEES!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by michote View Post
    Is there still a demand for this?
    I'm currently working on a enyo-app to display openlyrics song-files (lyrics and chords).
    Anybody interested in testing the app?
    Yes, please.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I play the guitar and rely on paper sheets to play from...unless my memory is cooporating and I can play sans 'notes'. Having a way to 'present' my music before my countenance....would be sweet. Of course my Pre2 screen is too small, a touchPad (which I don't have) would be big enough.
    The app is working on smaller screens as well, at least on my veer. Maybe i could be usefull on a veer peeking some chords...

Quote Originally Posted by intron View Post
    Yes, please.
    PM#s on its way...
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    New Version 0.0.9 is in the private feed.

Changelog
    • New: Block-screen-dimm-Button
    • New: Transposer (Needs a key in the songfile right now)
    • Some small fixes

Enjoy and give Feedback!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by michote; 09/09/2012 at 01:56 AM.
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    Proximity likes this.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    New Version 0.1.0 is in the private feed.

Changelog
    • Transposer now works without key when chords are available
    • New display option (see image) to save vertical space
    • support for PageUpDown/ArrowKeys for scrolling (For Bluetooth Pedal scrolling)
    • Some small fixes

Still waiting for dev access to upload it to the HomebrewGallery.
    Does anybody know if Contact | webOS Nation is still working?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Proximity likes this.
    Mm I need to check this out. I haven't been able to get dev access to the won feed either :-(

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I'm currently working on a enyo-app to display openlyrics song-files (lyrics and chords).
    YES
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Every time I try to update it doesn't work and I have to remove then reinstall ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    Every time I try to update it doesn't work and I have to remove then reinstall ?
    I don't know why, but it seems that you a have to remove it and than reinstall the app. I use Jasons Feed Generator. Don't know why updating won't work. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    yes, there is :-)
    Is there anyway to port tuxguitar, or took make something similar to finale.

a sheet music notator with playback, even if limited to how many instruments, would be wonderful. Even if it was only on Android.
    Michote, I sent in a memo to have somebody look into your dev access.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Michote, I sent in a memo to have somebody look into your dev access.
    Oh thanks, just got it some hours ago. Was busy getting how this works.
    Just submitted MySongBook 0.1.0 for review. Hope it will in the Feeds soon.
    I also opened a new thread in the hombrew-app-forum for further discussion.

UPDATE: It's in the Feed now. Go, get it and Enjoy!
    Last edited by michote; 09/14/2012 at 12:54 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12