Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Alphajoe
  • 1 Post By un_designer
  • 3 Post By cobrakon
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

I noticed that right now there is no way of listing only new Apps in the App Catalog or being informed about new Apps otherwise. I assume that there are more people - like me - which are interested in learning about new Apps especially made for the Touchpad that appear in the Catalog. Without being notified about new Apps or a sorting option (by release date) in the Catalog, it is however a pretty time-consuming task to keep track of new entries.

Therefore I thought about the idea of informing each other about new Apps in the Catalog. So whenever you find something to play with for your Touchpad in the Catalog, which just recently appeared, let us know! Let me hear what you think about the idea of this thread - if you like it and the thread develops, maybe this could be made sticky somewhen. Better suggestions for keeping track? I'm listening!

Regards,
    Alphajoe
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I thought if you clicked on "Catagories" then "New", it came up with newest first.

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    I thought if you clicked on "Catagories" then "New", it came up with newest first.

Alan
    Yep. That's how you see the newest apps.
    Typo Lad likes this.
    over 100 new apps added since HP killed the hardware. 5083 to 5164.

ET
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    60+ new/updated today.
  6.    #6  
    Its nice to find new apps appearing on the Catalog. I'm just trying to remember why I didn't find the "new" tab in the catalog very helpful. I think it was mixing phone and Touchpad apps. Don't have my TP next to me, but I guess that was my reason to start this thread. Is there any chance to see the full catalog content from my PC? Something like market.android.com for Android?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphajoe View Post
    Its nice to find new apps appearing on the Catalog. I'm just trying to remember why I didn't find the "new" tab in the catalog very helpful. I think it was mixing phone and Touchpad apps. Don't have my TP next to me, but I guess that was my reason to start this thread. Is there any chance to see the full catalog content from my PC? Something like market.android.com for Android?
    1. Go to "Search" in the App Catalog
    2. Type in "for touchpad" in the search box and press Enter
    3. Click on the "New" button at the top

You are now looking at all "new" TPad apps.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks, this was really helpful.