Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by brandlore View Post
    excuse me if this has already been brought up, but my last.fm account has a space in the username and ive tried the %20 between the space and a few other variations cant get it to sign in, tried with another account without the space, works fine, any way to get this working, ive had the account since 2004 and would hate to lose the functionality
    I just tried to create a new last.fm account and it won't let me create one with a space in it. Did they change their username formatting rules after you created your account?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I just tried to create a new last.fm account and it won't let me create one with a space in it. Did they change their username formatting rules after you created your account?
    I guess they did, i am able to use it with every other service fine, mediamonkey,google chrome music plugin,android, etc. I guess I could look into either contacting support and have them change it, or maybe you could look into adding the functionality
  3.    #83  
    I guess they did, i am able to use it with every other service fine, mediamonkey,google chrome music plugin,android, etc. I guess I could look into either contacting support and have them change it, or maybe you could look into adding the functionality
    I can try to come up with a fix for this, but it's going to be hard to test it without having an account with a space in it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

I can try to come up with a fix for this, but it's going to be hard to test it without having an account with a space in it.
    I can let you log into mine if you need it, could sacrifice a little security for the sake of testing, I can PM you the details
  5.    #85  
    I can let you log into mine if you need it, could sacrifice a little security for the sake of testing, I can PM you the details
    If you're willing to do that, that would be fine. Just change your password to something temporary, then when I'm done you can change it back.

If you're willing to do that, that would be fine. Just change your password to something temporary, then when I'm done you can change it back.
    sent it, confirm that you received it, as i hit submit and received no send notice.
  7.    #87  
    sent it, confirm that you received it, as i hit submit and received no send notice.
    I got it...I won't be able to look at it until tomorrow evening at the earliest.

I got it...I won't be able to look at it until tomorrow evening at the earliest.
    no problem I will just check back in whenever, thank you very much for looking into this
    are we able to create our own playlists from our current library of songs?

IE; select "new playlist", multi select the songs we want from the main list, and have them added to our new playlist (whatever name we called it).
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    You really should check out the excellent built-in Help there are videos explaining most features.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by nbdylovesyou View Post
    are we able to create our own playlists from our current library of songs?

IE; select "new playlist", multi select the songs we want from the main list, and have them added to our new playlist (whatever name we called it).
    You can add songs, albums, artists, genres, or even synced playlist to a flylist (an editable, reorderable playlist).

And one nice thing is if you add new songs to an album, artist, genre, or playlist that resides in a flylist, they'll automatically update in the flylist.

12.    #92  
    You can add songs, albums, artists, genres, or even synced playlist to a flylist (an editable, reorderable playlist).

And one nice thing is if you add new songs to an album, artist, genre, or playlist that resides in a flylist, they'll automatically update in the flylist.
    To answer your other question, the app doesn't currently have a multi-select mode, but that sounds like a good idea.

This is brilliant, thanks!

One thing I would love is an exhibition mode for the music player, possibly even just showing artwork and some easy to reach controls.

EDIT: Actually, I've just discovered the force screen on mode, which I presume would do the job.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevr1990 View Post
    This is brilliant, thanks!

One thing I would love is an exhibition mode for the music player, possibly even just showing artwork and some easy to reach controls.

EDIT: Actually, I've just discovered the force screen on mode, which I presume would do the job.
    Let me know if that works. I don't have a Touchstone to test it with.

I may have to buy this just because of the preview picture you used.

<-- used to have a crush on Dawn from En Vogue (but it's not like honeydip would want to get with me)
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I may have to buy this just because of the preview picture you used.

<-- used to have a crush on Dawn from En Vogue (but it's not like honeydip would want to get with me)
    Hahaha... Dawn's nice, but Terry most definitely was the cutest.

Yay it's finally here
    retroblu likes this.
  18.    #98  
    excuse me if this has already been brought up, but my last.fm account has a space in the username and ive tried the %20 between the space and a few other variations cant get it to sign in, tried with another account without the space, works fine, any way to get this working, ive had the account since 2004 and would hate to lose the functionality
    I just tried it out with your account and was able to log a play (Nelly - Hot in Heere). Your account worked, you just have to make sure to use all lowercase when logging in. The text field is auto-capitalizing the first letter. I'll change that behavior in the next release.

You can go ahead and change your password back. Thanks for letting me use your account to test with.

19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Yay it's finally here
    Yeah feels good!

wow this is infinitely better than the stock player. buy it now!!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast