Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I can't wait. I had the homebrew version on my pre-, and I will definitely grab this when it is released!

-X
  2.    #42  
    Music Player (Remix) version 2.5.0 for phones and the TouchPad has been submitted to the catalog! It'll probably be available sometime next week.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Awesome. I don't like the Touchpad's stock player either. Really liked this one on the pre, can't wait for Touchpad version.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Awesome. I don't like the Touchpad's stock player either. Really liked this one on the pre, can't wait for Touchpad version.
    Then you'll love this version... lots of new stuff and improvements over the Pre's homebrew version.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

toaste likes this.
    what formats does this support?
    Does this support .Flac??? If you say yes, I would seriously pay $10 for this app (srs). The videos look amazing compared to the stock TP music app.
  7.    #47  
    It supports the same standard formats in webOS, so no Flac.

Doh. Was hoping for flac support.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by vladoski View Post
    Doh. Was hoping for flac support.
    The main focus of my app is improving the music listening experience and improving the way you interact with your music library.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thanks Dan! I've been looking for your app ever since I got my Touchpad. I look forward to purchasing it from you.
    I'll be looking for it in the library. Dan, one question: I still have some early adopter credits. If I use that to purchase it, do you still get your normal amount from HP or is it different. I just want to make sure you get paid for your work so I'll use a credit card if need be. Let me know. Thanks.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    I'll be looking for it in the library. Dan, one question: I still have some early adopter credits. If I use that to purchase it, do you still get your normal amount from HP or is it different. I just want to make sure you get paid for your work so I'll use a credit card if need be. Let me know. Thanks.
    We should get paid the same if you use the early adopter credit. The only time we don't get paid is if we issue our own promo code.

Good to know. Thanks! I'll be looking for it in the catalog whenever HP approves it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    HP sure is taking their sweet time getting this through the approval system. I guess I am impatient.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    HP sure is taking their sweet time getting this through the approval system. I guess I am impatient.
    Yes it's been taking a long time. It's been stuck in the app submission system. But there may be good news on the horizon. I checked this morning and it's finally in the "Ready for Review" step. They may have gotten it unstuck. So hopefully it won't be too much longer!

I am past the impatient stage....I want it now!
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I am past the impatient stage....I want it now!
    Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

18.    #58  
    Music Player (Remix) is live in the TouchPad app catalog!

KromaXamorK and methods like this.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Music Player (Remix) is live in the TouchPad app catalog!
    Music to my ears...been waiting for it! Works great Dan, thanks for updating it and keeping it alive
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Don't forget to leave Dan a review in the App Catalog once you use MPR!
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast