Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by neo999 View Post
    Can't wait! Will there be a need for an indexing patch like the webOS 2.1 version?
    HP assured me the "media permissions" bug is fixed in webOS 3.0.2, so there shouldn't be a need for the "media permissions reset" app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Can you edit MP3 meta data and change things like genre or artist info?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by herk_fe View Post
    Can you edit MP3 meta data and change things like genre or artist info?
    No you can't. This functionality isn't provided by the webOS development tools.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

HP assured me the "media permissions" bug is fixed in webOS 3.0.2, so there shouldn't be a need for the "media permissions reset" app.
    Let's just hope they are telling the truth. *Shame they can't be bothered to back-port it to webOS 2.x eh?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Let's just hope they are telling the truth. *Shame they can't be bothered to back-port it to webOS 2.x eh?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Yeah really

6.    #26  
    Here's the new and improved album list screen that takes advantage of the TouchPad's screen size.

It shows both embedded album art, as well as album art downloaded within the app.

Are both the phone and TP version going to be packaged together like Flash Cards is? Now that would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Love the work Dan!
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    Are both the phone and TP version going to be packaged together like Flash Cards is? Now that would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Love the work Dan!
    Yes, if you've purchased the phone version, you'll get the TouchPad version for free (assuming both devices are on the same Palm Profile of course).

toaste likes this.
  9.    #29  
    The Artist, Album, and Artist Album screens have been redesigned to take even better advantage of the TouchPad's screen size.

Here's a new demo video:

Also the font size on other screens have been enlarged on the TouchPad.

10. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    How much will this cost?
    It looks real nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Yes, if you've purchased the phone version, you'll get the TouchPad version for free (assuming both devices are on the same Palm Profile of course).
    Dan you are the man! Not only have I purchased it I have sold it to others in your behalf. The hard work you put into it and the fairness to those who have bought it is well deserved every penny! I truly hope when it is released it hits their 6 pack app giveaway on multiple occasions. HP owes you for putting a top notch music app on their system.
    MatterOfFactJack
    toaste likes this.
    I'm glad you changed your mind about continuing developing for webOS. I hope make a mint, with all the troubles you've had. You certainly deserve it! Looking forward to a decent player again
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by c2q View Post
    How much will this cost?
    It looks real nice!
    $3.99

toaste likes this.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    Dan you are the man! Not only have I purchased it I have sold it to others in your behalf. The hard work you put into it and the fairness to those who have bought it is well deserved every penny! I truly hope when it is released it hits their 6 pack app giveaway on multiple occasions. HP owes you for putting a top notch music app on their system.
    That would be cool!

15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I'm glad you changed your mind about continuing developing for webOS. I hope make a mint, with all the troubles you've had. You certainly deserve it! Looking forward to a decent player again
    Thanks...I appreciate the support.

great i need this app i
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    $3.99
    It would be a deal at twice that price!
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdmc View Post
    It would be a deal at twice that price!
    Thanks...don't forget to mention that in your app catalog review once you get it (or if you already have it)!

I'd buy it right now!!!

taking pre orders? -lol
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by mariolive7 View Post
    I'd buy it right now!!!

taking pre orders? -lol
    Well if you have a phone running webOS 2.0 or later you can get it now. But on the TouchPad you'll have to wait a few days.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast