Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    I've been using instapaper for about 2 weeks and I *love* it. I have the add-on for my browser so I can mark things to read later my touchpad. The instapaper client is very nice. The formatting is easy to read and allows folders to save articles. Well worth the $1/ month.
    hey Jeking how'd you get the instapaper add-on into your Touchpad browser? Every time I try to "click and drag" the bookmarklet to my toolbar it just moves the entire browser with my finger.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by godzillinois View Post
    hey Jeking how'd you get the instapaper add-on into your Touchpad browser? Every time I try to "click and drag" the bookmarklet to my toolbar it just moves the entire browser with my finger.
    The instapaper browser add-in is for my desktop (Firefox) not touchpad browser.

When I find something I want to read later when at my desktop, I mark it and read it on my TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by godzillinois View Post
    hhow'd you get the instapaper add-on into your Touchpad browser? Every time I try to "click and drag" the bookmarklet to my toolbar it just moves the entire browser with my finger.
    The webOS Browser does not support normal desktop browser "Bookmarklets".

What you likely want to do is install the "Add to Paper Mache" patch from Preware (Application:Preware - WebOS Internals) to your TouchPad.

Or on the phone devices install the "Super Sharing Mix" tweak and then enable the share to Instapaper feature in the tweak/patch.

If you dont want to install Preware or patch, you can also "Share" an article to email, and put your special @instapaper.com address in your Contacts - emailing articles into your Instapaper queue.
    --
    @ryanwatkins

Paper Mache / @papermacheapp
    http://www.ryanwatkins.net/software/papermache/
    I thought I would also mention that there is a great little online RSS Feed tool called Instascriber that allows you to feed RSS into Instapaper so you dont have to sit there and manually feed pages to instapaper. Its great since I can wake up now in the morning and sync papermache before i leave the office and I get a whole bunch of NYTimes and other RSS feeds.

(btw it took a day or so before my feeds started populating instapaper).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12