1.    #1  
    Only asking because I've haven't seen any new apps in the past two days and everything from that batch seems like shovelware. Asphalt 6 was the only good update in the past week or so. Are there like no developers making for WebOS right now or is the approval process for WebOS super slow?
    HP has to approve and they don't work weekends or holidays. HP controls the app catalog.
    Apps can take a week or more to be reviewed and upped to the App Catalog. There's quite a backlog by all accounts.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
  4.    #4  
    Ya, didn't think about the weekend thing. Right now I'm mainly just waiting for a decent RPG. Even an 8-bit turn based RPG would be perfect.
    Yes, they review them before they're submitted. That's why webOS and iOS don't get malware like Android does ;]
    This is a bit off topic, but how much would it cost for someone to turn a website into a webOS app making maybe small graphical adjustments.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearzy View Post
    This is a bit off topic, but how much would it cost for someone to turn a website into a webOS app making maybe small graphical adjustments.
    Depends on who you ask/how much coding is required
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Thanks for the response. The website uses Elgg framework, its pretty much PHP, Javascript, CSS/HTML stuff and similar to Formspring. Let's say for example that one wanted to make Formspring into a application, what would that cost?