1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Can I do a quick straw poll?

Has anyone had the updated Pivot (Sept) in New Zealand / Australia?

I'm beginning to worry that I've installed preware and some of the patches - can this stop the next Pivot issue from being updated?

Many thanks

Carl
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I haven't seen it appear yet either here in West Aus.
    No, haven't seen it in Sydney
    I have it (I'm in NZ) but I am using the US catalog so that may have something to do with it?

I wouldn't have thought that patches would stop the catalog updating though?
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I have all the normal patches applied and Sept came through OK. I'm in the UK. I think they issue them over a period of days (August was about 10 days late for me).

Alan
  6.    #6  
    Sorta guarantees any freebies won't be coming to us - even if they lifted the restrictions on location... all the codes would be used up...

Surely it can't take that long to release an updated program...
    Im in Sydney. I dont have it either. I think no on in Australia has it yet. Well I hope so or iv done something wrong too
    NZ, and still showing August here (also installed Preware + standard patches etc)
    NZ here, Still August for me
  10.    #10  
    Anybody know who to bump? - I noticed that HP magnanimously put some more freebie codes up for 'non-US' users - and of course NZ/AU weren't mentioned....

I've already sent an email to the pivot email address (mentioned on Page 2 of Pivot I think?) - but had no reply yet....

Hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by carlbeech View Post
    Anybody know who to bump? - I noticed that HP magnanimously put some more freebie codes up for 'non-US' users - and of course NZ/AU weren't mentioned....

I've already sent an email to the pivot email address (mentioned on Page 2 of Pivot I think?) - but had no reply yet....

Hmmmm
    I harass the Twitter account whenever they announce more free stuff for US lol
    Another Aussie here still with the August edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    I have all the normal patches applied and Sept came through OK. I'm in the UK. I think they issue them over a period of days (August was about 10 days late for me).

Alan
    In the UK, are you using the UK or the US app cat? I am on the UK app cat. The Aug issue disappeared during the weekend and now I get a blank screen instead of the Sept issue of the Pivot. The rest of the app cat works correctly though.

EDIT: Correction - It seems the Sept issue does not have a front page (at least on my machine). The rest of it is there... But the links are pretty much all broken/non functional.
    Last edited by Amohazab; 09/06/2011 at 11:01 AM.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    It all works for me. I'm on the UK catalogue

Alan
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    The September Pivot has popped up in the Aussie catalog this afternoon (WST).
    Works for me on the NZ catelog now.
  17.    #17  
    Yippee - got Sept's edition - ok - it's only 7 days late - lets see if there's anything useful in it..... :-)
    hmmm, still August in Auckland, maybe I should hold the TouchPad up the other way ...
    In Auckland, had the updated Pivot for a few days.
    Still stuck with Pivot August here. Using New Zealand app store. Any tips on how to get it updated? The apps store itself works fine.