Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gunnyman
  • 1 Post By Gunnyman
  • 1 Post By snoopgoat
  1.    #1  
    I just installed the Glimpse Developer's cut and have Pandora as a widget along with Twitter and Google Reader. Sitting on my Touchstone. Color me impressed with this neat little app. There isn't anything like it on Android or IOS and I really like it.

Kudos to the developer(s) of this neat little App.
    moorek likes this.
    I would glimpse to take some visual cues from this: Slide Screen by Larva Labs

It may not be possible though, would just really like it if it had a cleaner, more minimal look.
    I like Glimpses potential and hoping for more magic like direct PIM access, Bookmark, and Sync from native webOS apps. I also wish the interface could be polished to allow Glimpse menus and interfacing that don't get in the way...shrink things to give more room for apps, widgets, and the Glimpse "Bread and Butter." As usual, another great app being honed by a single developer. Glad I can support him financially! Sorli...
    Thanks Guys. And @Sorli, I'm working on a way to 'Hide Toolbars'. You should see it sometime next week in a Developer's Cut
    where is this magical 'developer's cut' you speak of?
  6.    #6  
    in Glimpse's menu look for get more apps
    sorli likes this.
    Am I imagining things or is the browser faster in glimpse? It's my preferred browsing method now.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    in Glimpse's menu look for get more apps
    You mean "get more widgets"? Since the recent update, mine is now greyed out.
    I like it, but I haven't figured out how to do perfectly split screen (Left/Right). It's either 30% 70% of the screen. Any ideas? I wanna do two web pages at once. I'm used to that on my 24" monitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    You mean "get more widgets"? Since the recent update, mine is now greyed out.
    Same here. So where do we find this elusive "developer's cut"?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Same here. So where do we find this elusive "developer's cut"?!
    Go to the Glimpse help -> view more apps menu and click on download at the bottom of the Dev's Cut section.
    love the new ticker, wish it had sports scores down there tho. maybe a collab with "more solutions" sporls live app.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Go to the Glimpse help -> view more apps menu and click on download at the bottom of the Dev's Cut section.
    Gotcha, thanks!

Anyone know how to activate Google Reader? I created an account with my gmail info, but nothing comes up when I refresh, i.e., no news feeds etc.
    is there a way to save the tab/website I visit in the advance browsers, so if I close the app, I don't have to start over ie. If I could do this, I would never open my browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Gotcha, thanks!

Anyone know how to activate Google Reader? I created an account with my gmail info, but nothing comes up when I refresh, i.e., no news feeds etc.
    Are you subscribed to news feeds?
    Remember not to share the link for the Dev's Cut with anyone anywhere, It's not a 'free for all'
    Is there a way to embed a web address into a box to create a widget. I would like to put the web address (gif) from the local intl airport for a radar loop.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    anybody experiences getting a redirect page every time you click on a google search result in advancedbrowser as a widget in glimpse? It seems to appear after the recent advancedbrowser update.
    looks like Glimpse just got an update
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Can you no longer use the browser in exhibition mode ?