1.    #1  
    Hey All,

"FireSale guy" here. LOL Does anyone know of any pinball games currently available, or in development for the TP?

TIA!!
    The only pinball style game I'm aware of is "Hit The Deck Baseball", which isn't exactly pinball. Might be worth you having a look HERE
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    The only pinball style game I'm aware of is "Hit The Deck Baseball", which isn't exactly pinball. Might be worth you having a look HERE
    Brings back some great memories of my younger days - cann't wait to get home and try it. . .

Thanks!!
    I want something akin to this https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result for webOS. Have it on my phone and it's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    Brings back some great memories of my younger days - cann't wait to get home and try it. . .

Thanks!!
    Agreed, it's not pinball, but it brings back some memories for real. Have loved the game on the phone and TP.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    I want something akin to this https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result for webOS. Have it on my phone and it's great.
    Reminds me of the old Pinball Dreams classic from Commodore Amiga days. Looks nice and thanks for the link. BTW, have you tried contacting the developer and motivating their efforts toward webOS and the TouchPad that has become so much more popular in the last month. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Reminds me of the old Pinball Dreams classic from Commodore Amiga days. Looks nice and thanks for the link. BTW, have you tried contacting the developer and motivating their efforts toward webOS and the TouchPad that has become so much more popular in the last month. Sorli...
    I just sent them a message. They have a Blackberry version, so maybe there's some hope. I'd be willing to pay 4 or 5 bucks for it (despite having it for free on my phone).

edit: No dice. Can't really blame them.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I don't see a port to WebOS for the time being. While there has been a lot of TouchPad sold recently, the fact that HP killed the platform means it will not grow after this initial burst of sales, so the long term prospect are not that great for us.

Cheers,
    Alain-Daniel
    Last edited by beardedspoooon; 09/04/2011 at 11:08 PM.