1.    #1  
    Can the Touchstone charge a Touchpad inside the Griffin Elan Folio case for iPad 1 ?

This is the caseonly paid $7 for it)
    Walmart.com: Griffin Technology Elan Folio Case for iPad, Black: iPad & eReaders

My Touchpad is semi-permanently inside that case(via thin double-sided Scotch tape).
    Taking it out is somewhat difficult.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    How'd you get it for so cheap?
    Verizon has it for that price... I don't need any tape on mine to keep it from moving... I have a buddy that has a touchstone and next time I'm over there I will give it a try
    --Simon
    I dont have a case yet but from what I have read it wont charge with aftermarket cases, only the genuine one.
    HP Touchpad 64GB White
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kwando View Post
    Verizon has it for that price... I don't need any tape on mine to keep it from moving... I have a buddy that has a touchstone and next time I'm over there I will give it a try

Yes, that's exactly where I got it.

No matter how hard I tried, the Touchpad always moved around causing the front camera
    not to line up with the case's hole. (tried this on all three of my Touchpads) That's
    why I used a low-tech solution of double-sided Scotch tape(the removable type)...
    works perfectly so far.

Please let me know when you've tried it with your friend's Touchstone charger.

Thanks again!
    I have that case and it charges in the touchstone. I was also worried that only the official case would charge, but not so.
    Quote Originally Posted by roundruler View Post
    Can the Touchstone charge a Touchpad inside the Griffin Elan Folio case for iPad 1 ?
    . +1 for the Griffin Elan Folio case / iPad 1 charging on the touchstone.

........JC.........

I placed a small strip of velcro on outside the flap and the inside of the case, that stops mine from moving.
    I had that case and I absolutely hated it. I thought I liked it for a while but it sucks compared to the HP made case. It does charge but only one way, at least for me it only did one way.
    Sprint Love