Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mk.ultra
  1.    #1  
    Could someone open up the USA Today app and tell me if everything is working? My whole life category is a complete blank, nothin but white. Wondering if its their severs or something is wrong with just my app. Been like this for 2 days. I tried reinstalling to no avail. thx
    not just you, my life category is also blank.
    I noticed that yesterday. Something is wrong there.
    same here
    Quote Originally Posted by tvc15 View Post
    Could someone open up the USA Today app and tell me if everything is working? My whole life category is a complete blank, nothin but white. Wondering if its their severs or something is wrong with just my app. Been like this for 2 days. I tried reinstalling to no avail. thx
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    not just you, my life category is also blank.
    maybe they're trying to tell us something lol
    chrisx likes this.
    If so, no big loss. NY Times News Feeds contains better journalism anyway and not the same rehashed press releases from AP or Reuters. I switched over to the Times as soon as the app was released.
  7. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Must mean you have "no my life" . . . he hee . . .mine as well. Doesnt bother me though, I dont do drama ~
    It is working for me. May be it was the server issue before. Not sure. I use the app very often and have never seen any category being blank. The thing i hate the most about this app is that there is no way to share an article. what were the developers thinking?
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    it seems to be fixed now.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by alee712 View Post
    If so, no big loss. NY Times News Feeds contains better journalism anyway and not the same rehashed press releases from AP or Reuters. I switched over to the Times as soon as the app was released.
    i can't find a ny times app for the touchpad. Only one I see is the small one for the phones .
    i can't find a ny times app for the touchpad. Only one I see is the small one for the phones .
    Hmm, interesting...it appears that the NYTimes News Feeds app for TP was removed from the App Catalog some time before 8/11.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touchpad-apps/291105-where-ny-times-news-feed.html