1.    #1  
    Is there a touchpad app that lets me use MSN Messenger?

Or a patch that integrates MSN into the touchpad messaging app like google and skpe is?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Check out this thread, the plugins are not yet compatible with the TP but as I understand it, they will soon.
    As there is no properly functioning app yet for out Touchpads, one can simply sign into one's Hotmail or Live account by the Touchpad's browser and go to the mailbox/inbox.
    From there, somewhere above there is a messenger option/icon that will list your online contacts to initiate a chat with.
    If someone calls you, there are no visual or audio alerts, like in the actual Messenger program, but it does provide a partial solution for those who want to contact someone by Messenger.
    I keep that page open in the background and check it out from time to time, in case someone sent me a chat message.
    If you cannot get to sign into Hotmail by the browser, it could me your Touchpad's Hotmail email account causing a conflict. Simply delete the Hotmail account temporarily until you can get into Hotmail by the browser, save the page in your favorites and then re-install your Hotmail account in the email app.
    Had to finally chime in on this whole "no msn" situation.

I use imo.im through the browser. It is completely safe and has up to date certificates.

Hope this helps. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_182 View Post

I use imo.im through the browser. It is completely safe and has up to date certificates.

Hope this helps. =)
    Does it work with google talk video? Or msn video?

Thanks
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_182 View Post

Hope this helps. =)
    Thank you very much.
    That is by far the best solution to date and so much better than the pitiful way I was going about it.
    Perhaps a moderator could make a sticky with your info, so as to resolve the problem for all who are seeking the solution.
    Good job, neo. Thanks again.
    you can use msn with the built in messaging app by using jabber transport services. I've posted a blog with detailed instructions:
    Using Windows Live Messenger in webOS (incl. Touchpad) futurepr0n
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter