1.    #1  
    is there a Touchpad app that let's you play the piano with a virtual keyboard? thank you...
    The only one I've seen is the baby piano one which is pretty cute and AudioScape, which has the notes but not the keys. It's actually a sound effects app. I hope someone makes one! The way things are looking for the webos app store, they'll probably charge for it.

In the meantime you can do these online:

VIRTUAL KEYBOARD - PIANO
    There is a little delay

The Virtual Piano for Songwriters, Singers, Producers and aspiring musicians worked as well.

http://www.virtualpiano.net/
    It didn't work on either my tp or my laptop. Maybe it's my computers or my internet connection?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    The only one I've seen is the baby piano one which is pretty cute and AudioScape, which has the notes but not the keys. It's actually a sound effects app. I hope someone makes one! The way things are looking for the webos app store, they'll probably charge for it.

In the meantime you can do these online:

VIRTUAL KEYBOARD - PIANO
    There is a little delay

The Virtual Piano for Songwriters, Singers, Producers and aspiring musicians worked as well.

Virtual Piano : The original app | Virtual Keyboard | Online Music | Piano Game | CMAGICS
    It didn't work on either my tp or my laptop. Maybe it's my computers or my internet connection?

Thanks! Those virtual keyboards play fine on my computer. However, when I tried
    them on my Touchpads, the sound comes out roughly 1/2 second after I hit the key.
    Does it do the same on your Touchpad?
    Has anyone tried Multitouch Piano HD? It's on the App Catalog, but some of the reviews mention a delay in sound.
    please i need a real app without internet connection and i need it for free thanks
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    you could Install android. There's a pretty good one over there.

alan