Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    When I open my messaging app I am noticing them only my aol account is automatically signing in but not my google/skype/yahoo etc...

I have to hit the half green circle and clicking 'Available' and then it will sign all my other accounts in. Is there a way to make them all sign in automatically?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    And beyond that is there a way to selectively sign into various IM clients? Like I want to just sign into AOL this time not all of them? I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. Also it seems when signing into yahoo (as the sign in all) its not showing all my contacts), so its hard to tell what all services I am actually signed into. Sometimes the available has a half green circle, not sure what that means. I'm a little confused, thanks :-)

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Snooty View Post
    When I open my messaging app I am noticing them only my aol account is automatically signing in but not my google/skype/yahoo etc...

I have to hit the half green circle and clicking 'Available' and then it will sign all my other accounts in. Is there a way to make them all sign in automatically?