1.    #1  
    Hi has anyone else found that the stock music player wont show all the songs transferred to it through HP PLAY? I synced one my playlists over which has 2,013 songs that all show up, but when I go to Library and Songs I only see 837. Also not all of my songs from my playlist transferred over to the touchpad according to the Music player, although if I go in the File Browser they are all there. What's going on here? Is there a known limitation in the number of songs that will show up for the player?
    It's something to do with the media indexer, I've had well over 2,000 songs show up on mine. I don't use Play though, I prefer the old drag and drop routine. (USB mode)
    My tablet is used mostly where there is Wifi so I use Google Music.
    Google Music is accessible and useable via your browser.
    A lot of people here forget that the browser is a valuable tool, and the included browser works well with flash. I just need to link the virtual keyboard with a hotkey so I can play flash games without a bluetooth keyboard. I don't know about you but I really don't want to copy my 36gb of music on to my 32gb touchpad. I'd much rather stream it.
    my 160GB of music? Ya it's a problem

I haven't checked Google Music out yet.....thanks for the reminder!

Available I the USA only....for now.
  5.    #5  
    I'll give it a try with the drag and drop. When you transfer it over do you have to put it in a special folder? Also will the stock music player show any music on its internal storage?
    Yes, another option as well, if you have UPnP AV Player, it has a built in WiFi file transfer of supported file types. and it works well. It puts the files that you transfer over into the Downloads folder. I actually prefer that method, but depends on what file types you are trying to transfer.

When you put your TouchPad into USB mode, it opens into media/internal. I created a music folder in that directory to drag and drop into.

There have also been reports of music not showing up after safely ejecting your TouchPad, something I also encountered. This was fixed by re-entering USB mode, and doing a hard pull of the cord. You will get a message that says "Ouch! That hurts! Next time do a safe eject(or words to that effect)", but it did solve my missing media file problem.