Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I have it on my Android phone. I want it on my TouchPad. Get to work on it NOW.

    inspired by: http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/02/h...sing-annivers/
    Last edited by beardedspoooon; 09/03/2011 at 08:28 AM.
  2. #2  
    I still have and use my 48GX regularly. This would rock on the big screen!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiler View Post
    I still have and use my 48GX regularly. This would rock on the big screen!
    Yep. I've had and used my 48G since 1994. Adjusting for inflation, it cost more than my TouchPad.
  4. #4  
    While not the same, there IS an HP 1xc emulator in the catalog that's quite good - Scientific RPN calculator by Marco. He recently had to change the skin (at HP's request) so it doesn't look exactly like a 15c but everything still works the same.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    While not the same, there IS an HP 1xc emulator in the catalog that's quite good - Scientific RPN calculator by Marco. He recently had to change the skin (at HP's request) so it doesn't look exactly like a 15c but everything still works the same.
    Yeah, that's a sharp looking calculator app. It'd be cool if HP did an official one.
  6. #6  
    I personally would LOVE a webOS version of the HP 42S.

    BTW, There is a very good emulator Free42 by Thomas Oken that runs on Iphone, Android, PalmOS, Windows, etc. Used to run it on my Treo & Centro. I still use on my windows laptops.

    Alas there is not a webOS version.

    This sure seemed like a natural for HP to sell emulators for their sucessful calculators 41CV/42S & the 48GX series.

    I too have a 48GX but use my two 42S calculators much more since they run my old 41CV programs.
  7. #7  
    There used to be a really nice 48G emulator for the old PalmOS. The original website no longer exists but you can still find it here:

    HP Calculator Emulators for the PC

    Theoretically if you can port Classic to the touchpad via instructions on this forum, you should be able to run the 48g emu on Classic...


    Although
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    There used to be a really nice 48G emulator for the old PalmOS. The original website no longer exists but you can still find it here:

    HP Calculator Emulators for the PC

    Theoretically if you can port Classic to the touchpad via instructions on this forum, you should be able to run the 48g emu on Classic...


    Although
    dude

    i <3 the girl in your avatar
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    dude

    i <3 the girl in your avatar
    ditto.

Posting Permissions