Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    I bought Puzzle Sphere and it won't install. I emailed the developer twice and reported a problem twice via the app catalog. No response. I can't leave feedback because the app catalog won't let you until the game installs. Waste of money, thankfully it was only $0.99.
    Installation issues are most likely not app related and thus cannot be solved by the developer. I would contact HP and ask for a refund.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    If it helps anyone, I was having trouble installing an app (kept saying install fail). The developer repackaged the app and resubmitted it to the app catalog and I was able to install the app no problem. I don't know if he changed anything, but I could ask to see what he changed. That way, if anyone else is having the same problem they could suggest their developer try the same thing.

Update: I asked the developer what he did and am awaiting a response.

Update 2: He said that he initially thought it was because he had repackaged the app, but it actually was because HP made some updates to their developer (something - I can't remember the word).
    Last edited by Peep; 09/16/2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Updated response
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12