Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    ebmxr53816hugpb

    Credit to johnthepro for noticing this in the app forum, thought I'd repost it here for those who have been waiting for HP to fix the catalog to get it.

    Edit: (this is towards the mod who moved this post) I originally posted this in the Touchpad section because I know people there were asking about this last night, moving it to the app section is redundant since there is already discussions about it. Just trying to let people know.
    Last edited by Frighten; 09/02/2011 at 03:24 PM.
  2. #2  
    Rock on!
  3. keplenk's Avatar
    Posts
    163 Posts
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    #3  
    Hi,

    I'm just wondering how can you purchase using a code?

    I'm just guessing here. So the first step is to open HP App Catalog and search for AudiophileHD Pro then click purchase, then put credit card info, then whats next? Is it necessary to input the CC info?

    What happens if the code is not working anymore, will you be charged the full amount?

    Thanks!
  4. sormerod's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #4  
    shows as $2.99 in the app store
  5. #5  
    Sweet.
  6. SpeedBrkr's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    #6  
    Is the App Store acting up for anyone else? When I click on the button to purchase/enter code nothing happens. I restarted my TouchPad and still the same issue.
  7. SpeedBrkr's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by keplenk View Post
    Hi,

    I'm just wondering how can you purchase using a code?

    I'm just guessing here. So the first step is to open HP App Catalog and search for AudiophileHD Pro then click purchase, then put credit card info, then whats next? Is it necessary to input the CC info?

    What happens if the code is not working anymore, will you be charged the full amount?

    Thanks!
    When you click on the purchase button you will be given an option to enter in a promo code!
  8. keplenk's Avatar
    Posts
    163 Posts
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBrkr View Post
    When you click on the purchase button you will be given an option to enter in a promo code!

    Hey thanks.

    However, when I click the Purchase button it says

    "Setup Credit Card"
    "Back"

    No code option.

    Should I setup Credit Card first?

    Thanks again.
  9. #9  
    yup set up CC first
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  10. SpeedBrkr's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by keplenk View Post
    Hey thanks.

    However, when I click the Purchase button it says

    "Setup Credit Card"
    "Back"

    No code option.

    Should I setup Credit Card first?

    Thanks again.
    Ah, I probably had that set up on my Palm Pre already so I didn't have to go thru that process again on the TouchPad. You can set up your CC account info in "Preferences & Accounts" (just tap HP App Catalog icon in upper left).
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by keplenk View Post
    Hi,

    I'm just wondering how can you purchase using a code?

    I'm just guessing here. So the first step is to open HP App Catalog and search for AudiophileHD Pro then click purchase, then put credit card info, then whats next? Is it necessary to input the CC info?

    What happens if the code is not working anymore, will you be charged the full amount?

    Thanks!
    <<staff edit>>

    Click purchase, if you require pswd every time enter it and click thru, Little box comes up with a green bar to purchase, a gray bar that says "use Promo Code" and a bar that says cancel. Click on the "Use Promo code" bar, it opens a box to input the code. If you can't see where to enter the code it is a well camouflaged box just above "Use Promo Code". Tap in the general area and it will turn white so you can see it.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/02/2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: rude
  12. keplenk's Avatar
    Posts
    163 Posts
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBrkr View Post
    When you click on the purchase button you will be given an option to enter in a promo code!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
    <<staff edit>>

    Click purchase, if you require pswd every time enter it and click thru, Little box comes up with a green bar to purchase, a gray bar that says "use Promo Code" and a bar that says cancel. Click on the "Use Promo code" bar, it opens a box to input the code. If you can't see where to enter the code it is a well camouflaged box just above "Use Promo Code". Tap in the general area and it will turn white so you can see it.
    Hi,

    THanks for the tip.

    I'm sorry as I'm very new. I've owned that device less than 24 hours ago. This is my first time playing with WebOS ever. I just got done overclocking and it and now I'm just looking for apps.

    So yeah, I will not register a CC.

    Thanks again.

    EDIT: It worked! My first time every purchasing something (but with a promo code) in a TP.

    Thanks again.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/02/2011 at 05:43 PM.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by keplenk View Post
    Hi,

    THanks for the tip.

    I'm sorry as I'm very new. I've owned that device less than 24 hours ago. This is my first time playing with WebOS ever. I just got done overclocking and it and now I'm just looking for apps.

    So yeah, I will not register a CC.

    Thanks again.
    You can remove your cc info after you purchase your app with the promo code, if you don't feel comfortable leaving your info there.
  14. #14  
    Can someone point me to the place in Pivot where these promo codes are? I just went through the September issue that just loaded up about 4 times, and didn't see the promo code anywhere. I'm guessing that I am just blind.

    Nope, I wasn't blind - page 26 wasn't loading for me the first time I viewed the new Pivot.
    Last edited by rcs914; 09/02/2011 at 04:38 PM.
  15. stl1859's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #15  
    Is it just me - or does the Pro version does not display tracks inside an album if they are not numbered ? I have both the free and pro versions downloaded, and the free version displays the tracks inside of an album correctly. However, the pro version does not display almost all cases where I have just one track inside of an album, except for very rare cases, and my research so far indicates that if the track is numbered it shows - otherwise it does not
  16. keplenk's Avatar
    Posts
    163 Posts
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    You can remove your cc info after you purchase your app with the promo code, if you don't feel comfortable leaving your info there.
    Opps bad typo. "not" should be "now" lol
  17. #17  
    Pivot: Page 26

    PS: Maybe only in Pivot for people with US app catalog.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  18. #18  
    Can't complain too much because it's free.. but man talk about buggy/beta..
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh4Sh0 View Post
    Can't complain too much because it's free.. but man talk about buggy/beta..
    I have been trying the non Pro version and this is why I ahve not been able to bring myself to buy the Pro version. Just way too luggy and laggy.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by stl1859 View Post
    Is it just me - or does the Pro version does not display tracks inside an album if they are not numbered ? I have both the free and pro versions downloaded, and the free version displays the tracks inside of an album correctly. However, the pro version does not display almost all cases where I have just one track inside of an album, except for very rare cases, and my research so far indicates that if the track is numbered it shows - otherwise it does not
    If you installed a version from the links posted in these forums it will be much less buggy. This last week we did a major revision and everything is much smoother and less buggy now. The issue is that the app review team is taking forever to push out the new stuff. You can expect to have everything fixed by the end of next week hopefully.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions