Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By advocate2
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I saw on the apps page that you can add thumbnails of your favorites on startup, but how many can you put on there? Can you scroll up and down through the page and add as many as you want?

Does it also have the regular bookmarks bar like the webOS? And if so, does Advanced Browser have a function like iOS where you can organize your bookmarks?

I can't stand how you can only add bookmarks, but not organize...Granted that this thing was only $100, but there are many minor annoyances that I can't get over...
    As far as I can see there is no way to organize bookmarks in the advanced browser. It allows you to add tabs. When you add a bookmark you get a widget which is huge. You only get three across a whole page. You can't move them. All you can do is scroll through the page to get to the one you want.

The inabilility to organize favorites is just another proof that the Tpad was not ready for prime time when released.

The browser is weak. The ereader needs lots of work. Most of the games are not optimized for the pad.

The only strong point is the email reader, but even that does not allow you to mark all the email you want to delete without opening.

If the dev reads this, please also allow the user to choose the sized of button for each favorite and to set the number of favorites per row. Why just three for the whole width of the page in landscape? On my windows netbook I can have 15.
    Chudman likes this.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    thanks advocate,

it has been frustrating since I am coming from iOS. Hope they keep working on the webOS
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
    The only strong point is the email reader, but even that does not allow you to mark all the email you want to delete without opening.
    What? Sure you can. I do it a few times each day.