Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I just posted a 10-minute video on ZDNet showing off the apps I use the most on the TouchPad. Includes Glimpse (including using Pre apps for widgets), toodleTasks, Video Flood, TWiT, Spaz, and TouchFeeds. Oh I also show LCARS-Clock. Enjoy
    James Kendrick
    Technology Blogger - ZDNet Mobile News
    ZDNet/ CBS Interactive
    James,

That is a fantastic video that really shows off the Touchpad. I have already tweeted it.

Great Job!!!

Cheers,
    Eric
    Wow. I'd Kill to have pandora or Tunedin set up like that.
    Very nice. It gives me a nice preview of the apps. I thought I could avoid buying apps, but it doesn't look like it.I'm going to have to put some money aside for an app fund. Seems like you could spend a good bit of money quickly.
    I wish there was a list of "(username) essentials packages" that would have (username) forum user's favorite apps in one downloadable package.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucidlore View Post
    Wow. I'd Kill to have pandora or Tunedin set up like that.
    I also use the TouchPad version of TunedIn which works in the widget just fine.
    James Kendrick
    Technology Blogger - ZDNet Mobile News
    ZDNet/ CBS Interactive
    How exactly do i get my hands on the developer version of glimpse which allows for using apps as widgets inside of glimpse?
    i missed the glimpse giveaway, i really want it...not bad enough to pay for it, hahah
    I'd love to know how you got the Pre apps to work inside Glimpse. I have both versions but don't know how to extract the ipks from my Pre.

Edit: I figured out how to do it but I keep getting "you don't have tis app installed" messages.
    Last edited by daffy4u; 09/02/2011 at 07:41 PM.
    Got it all sorted out. FYI, here is a list of Mojo apps I've been able to add so far:

AccuWeather
    TuneIn Radio
    Wooter
    L.A. Times
    Good Food
    Dropboxify