Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    The Audubon Birds app for the Touchpad is free starting today while supplies last. Look it up in the HP App Catalog and apply promo code "CYDQE22373DHLGO" before purchasing.
    akshunj, boxorox and sorli like this.
    Got it. The app is great, very well done. It's worth it's regular price, especially if you are interested in wildlife. Took forever to install though, maybe 20 or 25 minutes.

First post here btw, this forum is great! If it wasn't for the firesale I would have never known how awesome WebOS is.
    Just so no one is surprised, these promo codes have a limited number of uses. If you wait "too long" (however long that may be), it could run out. Good luck!
    I thought that code was for AudioPhileProHD? Thanks for the heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    I thought that code was for AudioPhileProHD? Thanks for the heads up.
    For whatever bizarre reason, it's not. What this says about the editing staff at the Pivot "magazine" is anyone's guess.
    Awesome, thanks! I have been wanting this app.
    It's a beautiful app. Also HUGE and might take a few tries to install! Slow to load the first time.

If you run this app, be sure to close it before doing anything else. I've noticed it uses a lot of resources.
    Bitter sweet, happy to get this app, would have rather gotten AudiophileProHD though lol. Wonder how mistakes like this happen.
    Thanks for sharing. My kids love to look at wildlife.
    Thanks for letting us know because I missed the 6 pack last week, but it makes me wonder...

How did you find out that this was free today? Where does this type of info originate?
    It was incorrectly given to a different app (Audiophile) in the Pivot App Catalog Magazine thingie. A tweet gave the correction that it should be for the Audubon app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frighten View Post
    Bitter sweet, happy to get this app, would have rather gotten AudiophileProHD though lol. Wonder how mistakes like this happen.
    I purchased AudiophilePro HD, but my understanding is that there are few differences from the free version. Is this not correct?
    Is the promo over? Got a fail when I tried it.

Update: Went back in and it was now showing up in the App Catalog as "Free", so is downloading now.
    Last edited by clemgrad85; 09/02/2011 at 12:01 PM.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info! Downloading now.
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Is the promo over? Got a fail when I tried it.

Update: Went back in and it was now showing up in the App Catalog as "Free", so is downloading now.
    Weird. Definitely not showing up as "Free" for me, but the promo code worked fine. (Maybe it accepted your code but then your was an error, which led the catalog to mark it as free for you?)
    Any chance for a code for UK users?
    Thank you!!!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Glad I got it...just curious how you knew it was free? Thought maybe there was a new 6-pack, but doesn't appear to be one. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Bah! Code doesn't work for the Canadian App Catalog (seems US only?). Typical.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Thanks so much it worked. Also curious how you know about that
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast