Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    Thanks so much it worked. Also curious how you know about that
    Thanks and we may have purchased it by mistake...wife's TouchPad didn't show Promo and she clicked Purchase by mistake. Oh well, we'll call it a learning lesson and enjoy the app! Sorli...
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    How long did it take to install for those who have it? Mine has been "Installing..." for half an hour.
    TYPICAL!!
    I bought it a couple of days ago when I did not move fast enough to get it free!!
    It's a beautiful app though...
    And last night I wasted an hour trying to figure out why that code wasn't working for Audiophile!
    sorli likes this.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    It seems they pulled the app from the store to prevent people from using the code. As a result, I have a grayed out app icon on my device that I can't get rid of that takes me to the application manager, where Audubon Birds does not show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    How long did it take to install for those who have it? Mine has been "Installing..." for half an hour.
    Ours took a while to download and then about 10 mins to install, but know its working. Pretty neat app and wish they had video or at least links to video online. Either way, it is not really my cup of tea, but interesting nonetheless and hoping other developers see the possibilities this app provides and helps motivate their efforts in this direction. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Bummer, looks like it got pulled from the market. I see Audubon Trees, Wildflowers and Butterflies but not Birds anymore
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Hey, looks like they updated Pivot with a new code for AudiophileProHD that worked.
    Audubon Birds is still there as well. I just put it on my Husbands TP using the promo code. I would have put it on mine to but he took mine to work instead of his by mistake.
    Can anyone in Canada see the Audubon Birds application in the app catalogue? It is supposed to be on sale the whole weekend: 4.99 instead of 14.99. I want to buy it, but don't see it.

Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind. It is back now. Downloading it as I write this.
    Last edited by NicRacine; 09/02/2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: change of situation
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12