Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By neville1355
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    So I see today 391 "For Touchpad" apps in the catalog so I know we had some new additions but there is no way to filter it down that I know of.

Anyone have any tips or tricks I am unfamiliar with to keep better tabs on what apps have been added?
    I go to the App Catalog and choose "Categories" then "New". You will see any new applications at the top of the list. I just mentally note the current top application and the next time I visit the app catalog, I scroll down until I run across the old top-of-the-list application.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    So I can't filter by touchpad and release date at the same time...ghey
    There are so many apps. Is there any way to get a scrolling side bar?

Any way to move to top or to bottom?
    If you go to the "search" button and type in "for touchpad" in the search box, you will pull only the apps made for touchpad. The within that search, you can browse apps by new' price' etc.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    If you go to the "search" button and type in "for touchpad" in the search box, you will pull only the apps made for touchpad. The within that search, you can browse apps by new' price' etc.
    Have you tried it? Selecting New does 0 additional filtering the list is in the same order as your original search results...
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    There are so many apps.
    Quick, someone screenshot it!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    seand26, H_D and nicoxcx like this.