Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    I still have the Aug. Version. Does anyone mind sharing the code?
    Palm Pilot Pro > Handspring Visorphone > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > Pre Plus > Droid Pro & Touchpad
    For anyone who is still seeing the August Pivot version, just restart your device and then restart the App Catalog. It should load after that. (sorry, not sure about our friends in Canada and across the pond)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    For anyone who is still seeing the August Pivot version, just restart your device and then restart the App Catalog. It should load after that. (sorry, not sure about our friends in Canada and across the pond)
    nope, still Aug. I tried a Luna and a full restart. I'm in the US. It's weird. I hope the promo codes don't run out too soon
    Palm Pilot Pro > Handspring Visorphone > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > Pre Plus > Droid Pro & Touchpad
    yeah, its for Audubon, I would have preferred Audiophile, but whatever its free!
    Quote Originally Posted by mwshook View Post
    nope, still Aug. I tried a Luna and a full restart. I'm in the US. It's weird. I hope the promo codes don't run out too soon
    Just search Audubon Birds in the App Store and use Promo Code cydqe22373dhlgo at checkout. You shouldn't need the Sept issue of Pivot to use the code.
    doesn't work in the UK, seems there's not a UK code for Audubon
    already got Audubon in a 6-pack...was pretty excited to see a promo code for audiophile...bummer that it's not working
    mine worked
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    My TouchPad updated on its own, opened up Pivot and it was Sept issue.
    that code didn't work for me. I guess maybe it has been used up. Kind of surprising that HP uses promo codes in the pivot magazine that run out.

- gamely
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12