1.    #1  
    One of my favorite ways to kill time and learn something is now available on the TP. It was one of the first apps I looked for when I first started up my TP and now it's finally arrived.

Go to the HP App Store now!
    It's been on the Touchpad since launch, they just changed the name from TED to TED HD.
  3.    #3  
    jhoff80,
    I searched for it when I first got my TouchPad and there was no TP version, just the old 2.x version. Looks like it came out today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If I remember correctly, I have had the TouchPad version of TED almost from day one, ie. July 1st.

EDIT: The more I think about it, I realize that I cannot actually be sure of my statement above. I think I have had the TouchPad version all along, but I cannot say so for sure that it was not the update that happened yesterday which may have brought this version.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  5.    #5  
    Maybe the HP App Catalog was FUBAR for me when I tried search for it a while ago
    what does this app do?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    jhoff80,
    I searched for it when I first got my TouchPad and there was no TP version, just the old 2.x version. Looks like it came out today.
    It's been out for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by looktall View Post
    what does this app do?
    TED Talks. <staff edit>
    Been out for a while lol, great app though, always love listening to TED talks.
    The app has indeed been out since launch, but it had some issues. This HD version supposedly fixes those quirks and adds some smoother functionality. Glad to see them update it! Thanks for the heads up
    crap.... Why oh why did you tell my about this wonderful idea of an app? I am a father of 3, work full time and am a grad student.
    great app just wish there was a search option on it.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachen808 View Post
    crap.... Why oh why did you tell my about this wonderful idea of an app? I am a father of 3, work full time and am a grad student.
    You should also check out Khan Academy in the App Catalog.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47