When I originally got my TP I used the USB connection via my PC to create a "MyDocs" folder on my TP and a "Photos" subfolder within MyDocs. Then I copied a bunch of documents and photos into the new folders. Everything was fine: the docs were showing up in QuickOffice and the photos were showing up in the native Photos & Videos app. I also had some documents in the Downloads folder, and those were showing up in QuickOffice also.

Today I installed Gemini File Manager. While using it to browse my folder structure, I decided to move my photos out of the \MyDocs\Photos folder that I had created and into the default \Pix folder (not sure if this is truly a TP default folder or if Flickr Mundo created it, but whatever. Point is, I moved the photos). I also moved some documents out of the \Downloads folder and into the \MyDocs folder.

After doing that, all of the documents that I touched with Gemini no longer appear within the QuickOffice file list, and all of the photos that I touched with Gemini no longer appear within Photos & Videos. All of the documents and photos that I DIDNT touch with Gemini are appearing fine.

If I go into Gemini I can see everything just fine and all of the documents and photos launch just fine. I just can't see them outside of Gemini anymore.

THEN....I renamed the \MyDocs folder to \Documents, and now all I CAN see all of the documents again. Problem is, I see duplicates of everything Gemini touched.

Any idea what the heck is going on here? I tried rebooting, that didn't help anything.