Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Pivot updated with accurate code for AudiophileHDPro
    Thanks I installed this on mine and called my wife to install it on hers
    Thanks. Installed and the code works great !
    And with typical tradition, Pivot is still August in NZ - its a nice way to ensure that the (no doubt) limited number of codes are all used up in the US, before the rest of the world gets a look in...

(Sorry - ranting here - one of my pet annoyances - NZ appears to be second class - half of the paid games/programs people mention are still not even in the HP app catalog... grrr....)
    Promo code expired >_>
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Link2999 View Post
    Promo code expired >_>
    Or all used up.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Didnt work for me, but when I read the small print it says you have to have a valid credit card on account. Went to add credit card and only could choose USA, Canada or Mexcio from the country listing even though I selected Ireland when setting up the Touchpad, whats going on there?
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Dang... missed it... such a short number of codes...
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Coupons all used up... Crap!
    anyone else getting ****ed at HP and how they are handling promo codes? Either give them out to everyone and notify them by I don't know... EMAIL that the user gave when setting up their pad or make it free in the store for a limited time (NOT number of freebies).

font have Sept pivot? Too bad. Having problems pasting text on your pad? Too bAd. Outside the US? Too bad.

this is why I don't use the app store first, I go to prepare - no f**king around!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjpopp View Post
    anyone else getting ****ed at HP and how they are handling promo codes? Either give them out to everyone and notify them by I don't know... EMAIL that the user gave when setting up their pad or make it free in the store for a limited time (NOT number of freebies).

font have Sept pivot? Too bad. Having problems pasting text on your pad? Too bAd. Outside the US? Too bad.

this is why I don't use the app store first, I go to prepare - no f**king around!
    The only thing they need to do differently is remove the code when all the codes are gone. Nothing else to complain about.
    sepherous likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12