Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    certainly didn't see anyone make that complaint
    how about instead, we are aware of it and are trying to make HP (or whoever is responsible) aware so the issue can be resolved
    September Pivot *just* came out. Why don't you have patience--more likely than not the promo code will start working on its own very soon.
    Didn't mean to imply that anyone was complaining, and I apologize if it came off that way. We are very happy to see HP highlighting our work.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyuepik View Post
    Psycho, I thought I was able to get indexing working for you.

Either way, I am implementing a new metadata library that will be much more reliable, faster, and will finally allow editing of the metadata tags from the player. I am particularly proud of that last point.

Also, we had nothing to do with the promo code, so please don't complain to us that it doesn't work.
    It did work on the phone. Lots more music on the pad and it doesn't wanna work. I assume there's some weird meta-data in some of my tracks that messes something up. Pity, because your app looks really, really slick.

I'm sure the promo code will get fixed in a couple days. Hope you don't get a lot of complaints about it.

P.S. Sounds like a feature to be proud of! Props!
    Have you tried the latest version? If it fails to load the first time, it should default to the stock indexer, which won't have the same issues.
    Psychonaut likes this.
  6.    #26  
    Just downloaded today. Only tried once earlier. Worked on second load. Thanks!

I just wasn't in the mood to troubleshoot because I'm really really really upset over this.
    I really like how in the cover photo everyone is using pen/paper instead of... you know... a webOS tablet or phone. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jtfolden View Post
    I really like how in the cover photo everyone is using pen/paper instead of... you know... a webOS tablet or phone. lol
    Well ya know, HP stoped making them
    Psychonaut likes this.
    no pivot in Canada yet. I hope we don't have to wait half a month again
    The september issue even has a little "Coming next month" blurb. hmmm

this download is slowwww. Can I go anywhere else on the touchpad, or do i have to wait here beside the TP, making sure the backlight doesn't go out, and cooing nice things to it, cleaning it's screen...
    Last edited by woosh; 09/02/2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: how fragile are the dowloads when they start?
    Psychonaut likes this.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Promo code is for Audubon Birds app
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    I really want audiophile pro though so hopefully they come out with a fix
    Quote Originally Posted by herk_fe View Post
    Promo code is for Audubon Birds app
    yep was just going to post
    so go download that if you want it/missed it when it was offered for free with the first 6 pack

Twitter
    I already have 'Audobon Birds' and would much rather the code work for 'AudiophileHDPro'.

PS: Shouldn't HP be able to push an update to Pivot and fix this? As it is, most people are still seeing the August version.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I already have 'Audobon Birds' and would much rather the code work for 'AudiophileHDPro'.

PS: Shouldn't HP be able to push an update to Pivot and fix this? As it is, most people are still seeing the August version.
    Either that or they should be able to change what that promo code does on their end.
    Canada gets some love for the Labor Day long weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12