1.    #1  
    When I open an image in internalz pro I can't back out back into the file system. The only options I have are "Share" and "Set As Wallpaper". Right now I'm just closing the app and reopening it, but I'm sure there has to be a better way.
    Try hitting the banner at the top, or dragging down the top-left menu to see if there's a back option there.
  3.    #3  
    That's the problem, in image view the banner disappears.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Javalsu View Post
    When I open an image in internalz pro I can't back out back into the file system. The only options I have are "Share" and "Set As Wallpaper". Right now I'm just closing the app and reopening it, but I'm sure there has to be a better way.
    I have the same problem. To clarify one thing.. I am talking about the Touchpad version, if it matters.

Hitting the banner does nothing. There is no top-left menu. No gesture I can think of gets me back.

I even tried doing a "Set as Wallpaper to see if I could get back from that, but all that did was hose my launcher, causing it to stop launching. I had to power down/up to get the launcher working again.

Finally, I set "Open Image Viewer in new card" using Preferences. That solves the problem, but it isn't obvious to the user.