1.    #1  
    I just got of the phone with both Amazon and HP support.

The guy at Amazon didn't know anything about it being removed, but he's escalating the issue to their engineering guys.

The lady at HP said that the Kindle app was a demo, and has been removed from the Canadian app catalog. She says that HP is working with Amazon to get it available again.

I have no idea what's really going on here, but it's frustrating. I may need to resort to Impostah.
    That is bizarre. I use mine daily. They didn't specify why it was pulled?
    Crud. My TouchPad came back from repairs today and after restoring it, the Kindle app isn't there anymore. I only bought e-books from Amazon because I could access them using the Kindle app. Now how am I going to finish my books?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Darn...anyone tried getting this with a workaround?
    hope its back real soon, at least before my TP arrives :-)
    it's back!

and MUCH improved, works much faster, and the page animations also look much better.

it actually follows your finger just like it does on the iPad version and works similar to iBooks
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Quote Originally Posted by bb147 View Post
    it's back!

and MUCH improved, works much faster, and the page animations also look much better.

it actually follows your finger just like it does on the iPad version and works similar to iBooks
    WHERE IS IT? I can not find it anywhere. Not on the app catalog neither in preware?

Help please

Edit: never mind. thanks
    Last edited by zx600; 09/03/2011 at 06:47 PM.
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    it's back!

what is the version number?

Alan
    it's back!

great news! can the OP please update the title of this thread now ?