Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #1  
    For all you mobile racing lovers Gameloft's Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD is in the app catalog! Nice to see Gameloft back. I hope they bring Let's Golf and a HD version of N.O.V.A to the Touchpad also.
    Does it run well on the touchpad? I am contemplating buying it, their little ripoff games are usually entertaining enough.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    How does it compare with Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit ?
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    IMHO it is better the Need For Speed- Hot Pursuit...and its half the price!

BIIIIIG file though, almost 900MB!
    It'd be nice to see their World or Warcraft ripoff game on the TP. Order and Chaos is the name I believe.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    It'd be nice to see their World or Warcraft ripoff game on the TP. Order and Chaos is the name I believe.
    Would love to see Order & Chaos on the TP!
    Quote Originally Posted by carr76013 View Post
    IMHO it is better the Need For Speed- Hot Pursuit...and its half the price!

BIIIIIG file though, almost 900MB!
    Good thing I got the 32 gig.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Downloaded it, it runs very well, no lag or hiccups at all. Pretty fun game play too!
    Funny thing -- I have NOVA HD in my app catalog but it says "launch" (I had NOVA on the Pre) -- but it is definitely not a HD version that launches. I wonder if Gameloft is going to do a few free upgrades to HD versions?
    Quote Originally Posted by mnuttall87 View Post
    Funny thing -- I have NOVA HD in my app catalog but it says "launch" (I had NOVA on the Pre) -- but it is definitely not a HD version that launches. I wonder if Gameloft is going to do a few free upgrades to HD versions?
    Gameloft has/is doing some strange things with their catalog since the TP launch. I need to e-mail them about Shrek Kart HD multiplayer.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    This took my device more than 10 minutes to install after completing the download. I don't know if this is unusual or not, but if you buy this, just be patient.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Have played this game on an Android tablet as well as on Ipad2, the game play is by far smoother and more consitent my Touchpad, thanks Gameloft, keep the games coming!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Have played this game on an Android tablet as well as on Ipad2, the game play is by far smoother and more consitent on my Touchpad, thanks Gameloft, keep the games coming!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    The games is sweeeeet!!! It did take ages to install indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by mnuttall87 View Post
    Interesting, mine shows NOVA like on my Pre- and no reference to NOVA HD. I think you guys are right, sometime the App Catalog reports properly and sometimes it just seems broke. Sorli...
    nevermind - can't spell. . . lol
    I wasted a good 4-5 hours on this game today, so good. Hope gameloft brings more games over to touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    This took my device more than 10 minutes to install after completing the download. I don't know if this is unusual or not, but if you buy this, just be patient.
    Larger apps do take longer to install. Audubon Birds took around 30 minutes to install after downloading...
    Holy crap.. this is by FAR the best game on the Touchpad.

Stunning visuals, GREAT sound fx and music! Seriously, I almost thought I was playing this game on dare I say an iPad 2... I have to compare this with my friend's iPad to see which one runs better!

If you're contemplating getting this game for $5, GET IT, its worth every penny! This is way better then need for speed. I also like the ability to select your controls, so i dont have to use the accelerometer!

I really hope Gameloft does more games for the touchpad!
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Jophiel likes this.
    just downloaded this. SUPER AWESOME!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast