Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes
    Does anyone notice a slight delay from the time you tilt the touchpad to the time the motion is registered, regardless of sensitivity? I noticed this with the accelerometer fix in 3.0.5 as well as back in 3.0.2. My standard of comparison for this issue is owning the same game on an iPhone 4s, in which the movement has virtually no lag time between tilting and movement (of course with the added benefit of running at a higher framerate with much better visuals at a higher resolution, but that's beside the point). Is this an issue with crappy hardware or simply how it is (poorly) implemented in this port of asphalt?
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 01/12/2012 at 11:28 PM.
    My guess would be that they don't use the switch that makes the accel report more frequently than normal ..either that or the ithing updates more frequently

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    Does anyone notice a slight delay from the time you tilt the touchpad to the time the motion is registered, regardless of sensitivity? I noticed this with the accelerometer fix in 3.0.5 as well as back in 3.0.2. My standard of comparison for this issue is owning the same game on an iPhone 4s, in which the movement has virtually no lag time between tilting and movement (of course with the added benefit of running at a higher framerate with much better visuals at a higher resolution, but that's beside the point). Is this an issue with crappy hardware or simply how it is (poorly) implemented in this port of asphalt?
    Ive set the steering option to control my cars rather than tilting. Seeing tilting was fine on my phone but not on a much bigger screen for me.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    I have noticed a delay on just about everything since the update. That is to say, it takes much steeper angles even to get the screen to rotate. Used to be just switching the thing and setting it on its easel was enough, now I have to tilt it up too :-/
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345