Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Added my 5 star vote in the App Store (along with the unanimous 60-some others). Great game, no performance issues in gameplay, graphics are great, overall a great value for $4.99. Also glad I got the 32 GB with the file size, but there's a lot of depth in the game so it's worth the space.

Quote Originally Posted by zappcatt View Post
    Not a fan of driving games....but if it will help bring more games to the platform and is well done, I will get it...
    I also can't stand driving games...the last ones I purchased were Mario Kart for Gamecube and F-Zero X for N64, which are "racing" but not "driving". This one was still well worth it to me, so that's saying something.
    Last edited by folly412; 09/06/2011 at 12:35 PM.
    30 minutes to install on my 32gb! Is that normal?

I have no preware, just a stock unit.

I'm a frame-rate snob so it runs fine but I do notice a bit of slow down when turning here and there and it's hard to notice but otherwise runs really well. Great game. Best on the TP by far.
    Mine took maybe 10 mins, but I have 1.5 GHz and patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregth View Post
    Have played this game on an Android tablet as well as on Ipad2, the game play is by far smoother and more consitent on my Touchpad
    LoL
    I hate driving games but I have to say this is by far the best game that you can play on the Touchpad. Get it if you haven't already. I hope the same developer bring more of their products to the Touchpad because they really go ALL OUT and demonstrate the full potential of the Touchpad. I didn't even know the Touchpad can play games looking this good.

Edit: A few others have mentioned Order and Chaos. I went to check it out and got blown away. I really hope they will bring Order and Chaos to WebOS. I will be keeping my eyes on anything from Gameloft.
    Last edited by dmcccdmn; 10/12/2011 at 05:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    I've almost finished the game, it needs an multiplayer update ASAP.
    shanpalm61 likes this.
    great game! runs amazing on my 1.5Ghz Touchpad !
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    shanpalm61 likes this.
    Anyone knows if Gameloft has a forum? Wonder if we can beg them to port some of their beautiful games for the TouchPad.
    Why is this app not available in Australia catalog? None of the gameloft games seems to be available in Australian catalog. Is there any reason for this?
    For those that have both Need for Speed for the touchpad which is better?
    Brian
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Asphalt, IMO, and it's cheaper
    Definitely Asphalt.
    Anybody run into issues using the accelerometer controls? When I enable it on my touchpad the car seems impossible to control, works fine with the wheel mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by rphaddad1 View Post
    Anybody run into issues using the accelerometer controls? When I enable it on my touchpad the car seems impossible to control, works fine with the wheel mode.
    Yes, just after the WebOS 3.0.4 update. See also the recent posts in this thread on webosbuzz. I'm not aware of any resolution yet.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Same issue here with controls

Please do not refer to that site
    Yup I have the same issue, hope a fix comes soon. Racing games are really fun on the TP.
    I was just getting the hang of it, until I upgraded to webOS 3.0.4.77.

Now sometimes it tilts the view, sometimes it locks the wheel one way or the other. Almost as bad as driving on the Turnpike in morning rush hour.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Made a support thread, hopefully we get noticed
    Accelerometer issues after 3.0.4 update - Support Community
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Grr, the forum is acting up again, sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by spud101; 10/20/2011 at 04:56 AM.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast