1.    #1  
    I tried to access my bank account using TP's browser. However, I was getting errors even when I was entering the correct information (since this is new device, I was asked to pick savings account balance, last 4 digits of SSN, and finally my mother's maiden name).

I got thru the balance part and SSN but couldn't get past the maiden name part (kept getting error even though I was entering the correct info). Called bank support and they told me I have to access their site via their mobile site.

Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this? Anyone else successful in accessing their bank account?

Thanks!
    Sent me your bank account login info and I will try and duplicate it...

Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Some web sites don't work on TP. American Century, most of the time I can't get past the password screen (nothing happens, nothing at all), although I did get in once, I don't know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by djphatjive View Post
    Sent me your bank account login info and I will try and duplicate it...

Me too I wanna help
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    I tried to access my bank account using TP's browser. However, I was getting errors even when I was entering the correct information (since this is new device, I was asked to pick savings account balance, last 4 digits of SSN, and finally my mother's maiden name).

I got thru the balance part and SSN but couldn't get past the maiden name part (kept getting error even though I was entering the correct info). Called bank support and they told me I have to access their site via their mobile site.

Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this? Anyone else successful in accessing their bank account?

Thanks!
    Search for the "unexpected website behavior" thread in the forums and list it there. HP monitors it and will hopefully address it in the next update. My reported websites were fixed with the 3.02.68 update.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    Try the Advanced Browser ($2) from the App catalog. I am able to use it with Chase Bank.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    UB and BOW works out OF THE BOX using the native browser.