Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Just cause I really like it and haven't really had the time to try anything else yet.

1. Quell HD
    2. Quell HD
    3. Quell HD
    4. Quell HD
    5. Quell HD
    Hands down:
    Robotek HD
    Angry Birds HD
    Machinarium
    Radiant HD
    Supersonic HD

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just wondering, is Angry Birds THAT fun? I have it on my TP and played a few rounds but got boring... do I need to give it more time?
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Just wondering, is Angry Birds THAT fun? I have it on my TP and played a few rounds but got boring... do I need to give it more time?
    I think it's one of those games you either love or hate. I personally like it but I have met others who have not. I will say there are birds that get unlocked as you progress that have "abilities" you need to use in various ways to beat certain levels. I would say play at least through the first "world" and make your judgement then.
    As far as the ones I got for free (whether free or via coupon code):
    Robotek HD
    Sparkle HD
    ScummVM (ok, the emulator is free, but I have old PC games lying around that I am playing again...Curse of Monkey Island is my current addiction).

Ones that I purchased and have no regrets:
    Serpent of Isis HD
    Azada HD
    Machinarium (Excellent game, however, not in the catalog, but there is a quick hack to get it to work somewhere in the forums).
    I just found that someone ported OpenTTD to the touchpad. Probably won't work well with touch input, but man Transport Tycoon was THE game back in the day.
    Global Posts
    490 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    Hands down:
    Robotek HD
    Angry Birds HD
    Machinarium
    Radiant HD
    Supersonic HD

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Macinarium is on the tp???

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    I have played and enjoyed:

Asphalt 6 (the on screen steering wheel works better than accelerometer)
    Supersonic
    Glow Hockey
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomy942 View Post
    Macinarium is on the tp???

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    If you own the PC version, you can get it on Touchpad by following the instructions here: Machinarium on webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsis View Post
    No. I hadn't seen it. I take my previous comment back.

How good is it? The reviews aren't that promissing.
    Please give it a try. I busted my *** to get that game put on TouchPad when I worked at HP briefly. The developers are a great bunch of guys also so show them the love.
    Are there any good 3D games such as asphalt 6?
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redraptor View Post
    robotech hd is one of my favorite games. Its a bit of luck and a bit of strategy. Very addicting and super pretty. I'm thinking about picking up asphalt 6 but I'm a little skeptical. I like my racing games more on the simulation side and a bunch of customization. Good choice or now?
    Another vote for Robotek HD, that's very addictive.

Played the hell out of Angry Birds elsewhere, I don't think I'll repeat the experience.

The OH is glued to Soduku, so that's a winner.

I like the SNES and NES emulators for my gaming needs.

I am playing Asphalt 6 on my iThing now and to be honest it is annoying the hell out of me, random performance issues (stopping, cars warping around the track, frame rate issues, etc) and things like the cut-scene 'eliminations' that ruin the flow of the game. The performance things could be because I am running a 3rd gen device mind ...

I wouldn't put it in a 'simulation' category (Real Racing 2 has this sown up), it's really an arcade racer. I'm glad I picked it up for free because I much prefer Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123